Monday, December 14, 2009

lost weekend

This weekend my sister and my nephew decided to drop by San Fran for three days to come say Hello! It also happens to be the weekend I was suppose to devote to studying for my accounting final on Monday...that didn't happen.

Playing with the baby versus studying numbers and accounting principles...it wasn't that hard of a decision hehe. My nephew is too cute to pass up :)

I ended up paying for it by pulling an all nighter Sunday night and Monday morning to study. Although, due to my stupidity I set my alarm and forgot to change the AM and PM settings. My one hour nap turned into a 5 1/2 hour sleep. At least I woke up! It turned out for the better because I was well rested to cram those last 5 hours before my test.

We shall see how this goes...I think people stress too much over exams and finals. It is only a test not the end of the world. People have failed before and gone on living and if they are persistent enough succeed in life. I'm not too worried. Accounting is no longer my major and the only reason I didn't drop this class is because I wanted to take it for kicks and giggles. Before I didn't want to drop accounting because I didn't want people to think I couldn't do it or that I quit. Completing this class shows I can do it, I just don't WANT to do it. There is a difference.

After my accounting final I have to say goodbye to my sister and baby then get ready for Lady Gaga concert!! Amazing what I can do in one weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment