Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's stormy

I can't say I didn't see it coming. Yes, the weather is very unpredictable, which means you should be prepared for anything.

Once again I am stuck in a situation where my dad is just unbelievable. I seriously can't explain him. In order to explain him you would have to live in my house for 3 months but I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. It's one crazy mind f*ck!

You know when there is static in the air when your mom says, "I think I'm ready to date" and she is definitely still married! Although, I don't blame her, I wouldn't mind having a second daddy. After all I am the one searching for dog allowed one bedroom apartments in the area on craigslist.

We shall see how this one pans out. In the meantime my attention is being distracted by a very yummy strawberry cupcake! Nothing like a cupcake to calm your nerves during a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment