Tuesday, December 1, 2009

family ties

Merriam-Webster definition of family:
a group of persons of common ancestry : clan b : a people or group of peoples regarded as deriving from a common stock : race

Don't get me wrong. I love my family just as much as I love to eat cupcakes but sometimes family ties can run thin and at any moment I am ready to just take my scissors and cut right through that thread.

I just don't understand how grown adults can act so childish. When you are an adult you are SUPPOSE to know how to return a phone call. When you are an adult you are SUPPOSE to speak your feelings. When you are an adult you are SUPPOSE to understand and not act selfish.

I'm only 20 years old but yet I know this. I may not be perfect. Actually, I'm not perfect and I make a thousand mistakes before I get things right, if I ever do. Why can't people just realize their faults and move forward? It is just making me feel frustrated and being frustrated towards family members is not good.

Everyone just needs to grow up and stop being so sensitive! Goodness, grow a beard or something if that will make you man up to your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment